The fast, easy way to manage, review and approve content efficiently.
Call Now +64 9 375 6100
Simplify & Speed Up Processes
Our Online Proofing module helps simplify workflows and speeds up the delivery of marketing projects more cost effectively.
No more chasing colleagues for manual alterations written on pieces of paper and trying to collate feedback from multiple sources, this module ensures you are now in control more than ever with a more productive workflow at a fraction of the original cost.
No Geographical Limitations
You can circulate artwork for review or approval online without having geographical limitations. Load artwork directly from your, (or your designer’s desktop), and specify who you wish to include in the process.
View real time comments and previous versions of your proofs and have a permanent record of all the proofs and communications in one central online location.
This is more commonly used for packaging, point of sale, catalogues, brochures, or any material which requires proofing.
- A fast, easy way to manage, review and approve content.
- Simplify workflows and speed up delivery of marketing projects more cost effectively.
- No geographical limitations.
- View real time comments.
- Provides a permanent record of all proofs and communications in one central online location.
- Comments posted simultaneously dramatically reducing delays.
- Provides you a traceable audit trail eliminating errors and maintaining accuracy and message consistency.
- Version control.
- Minimise correction cycles.
- Stored history.
- Accountability for decision makers.
- Dual version comparison function (place two versions side by side).
- KPI Reporting.
Facts & Figures of our Hubsuite clients
- Artwork creation process dropped from 42 days to 6 using our Online Proofing module.
- Over 50% faster approval rate.
- No altered plates, up to 99% right the first time.
- Review anywhere, anytime without delay.
- Up to 33% less cost for prepress.
- Dramatically reduced number of correction rounds, up to 99.9% right the first time.
- Up to 70% reduction in artworking.
- Up to 70% increased studio capacity.
- 100% traceability of real time request details and job history.
- Eliminate double handling & eradicate errors.